Going on right now, Plumbing and Heating by Craig has some amazing offers on sump pumps and accessories and we are offering these savings to our Club Members and Non-Club Members. Club Members could save up to $200 on a Battery Back-Up with Wi-Fi, while Non-Club Members could save up to $50 on a Water Powered Back-Up! These are just a couple of the great deals that are currently on offer. With all the extra snow and melting this year, there has never been a better time to update your sump pump! To learn more and to find out how much you could save, call 320-587-7437. We would love to help you!
Winter is around the corner and our furnaces will be working around the clock! If you find yourself having furnace troubles, please look to Plumbing and Heating by Craig to help!
We are committed to a 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee. You should choose Plumbing and Heating by Craig because you get:
- Professionals who are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Optional yearly maintenance program, featuring discounts on repairs and priority same-day service
- Service that’s available 24/available for emergencies
- Premiere Amana dealer, offering the best prices on industry-leading energy-efficient heating and cooling equipment
- Air purification services, including testing, duct cleaning, and filtration
- Expert installation, maintenance, and repair for virtually all makes and models of heating, cooling, and plumbing equipment
- Competitive pricing and trustworthy service
Learn more about our Comfort Club! Comfort Club members enjoy annual maintenance on major heating and cooling equipment to ensure safety, optimal performance, and reliability. Click here to learn more!
We would love to have the chance to keep you and your family comfortable and warm, all season long!
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- HVAC Techs: STOP LOOKING FOR A JOB! Work for a Company that Believes in & Supports YOU!
You’re looking for a job for a reason…
- You’re tired of where you’re working?
- Maybe you don’t feel like you’re getting paid what you deserve?
- Maybe you don’t like your boss and don’t feel like he/she supports you?
- Maybe you just don’t like your company—and you know there’s something better?
The bottom line is: You’re tired. You need a change.
And we can help you at Plumbing and Heating by Craig.
You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but works well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day… If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money! (Qualified candidates starting at $55,000-$60,000 first year + commission)
- Great benefits! (full health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, take home truck, company cell & iPad)
- Great Tooling! (We provide all power tools and test equipment, Best of the Best!)
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
- Continual training & education!
- Flexible scheduling options!
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
3 Reasons You’ll LOVE Working for Us…
- Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to make them better, and ensure that they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards—as well as incredible career satisfaction. This is a workplace you’ll enjoy being a part of.
- Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don’t, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
- Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win—and be financially successful—to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
- MUST be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks; and have a valid driver’s license and a relatively clean driving record
- MUST be willing to work afterhours and occasional weekends and holidays
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- MUST have a positive attitude
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.
Email a complete resume to:
For more information, call 833-682-9392
Join the Comfort Club to Get Top Maintenance to Avoid Service Interruptions
Picture this – Midnight in the dead of winter. It’s 30 degrees below zero outside, and your furnace has stopped working. You realize with a chill that you’re facing a dangerous situation.
You need immediate help. Your first concern? Who can you call for an emergency rescue? And, what will it cost you to get a fast response from a reliable expert in the middle of the night in the dead of a Minnesota winter?
The Comfort Club from Plumbing and Heating by Craig ensures that you’ll be covered if an emergency ever does occur. When you join, you gain the peace of mind knowing you have expert repair only a phone call away. You’ll get our emergency contact information in case you ever do need help fast. And you take advantage of discounted service, too.
Comfort Club Services to Prevent Emergencies
Comfort Club members enjoy annual maintenance on major heating and cooling equipment to ensure safety, optimal performance, and reliability. The Comfort Club helps to protect your warranty coverage for heating and cooling equipment because manufacturer warranties typically cover only equipment that has been properly maintained. Chances are, with regular maintenance you’ll never find yourself without a working furnace in the frigid grip of a winter night.
Our yearly maintenance program includes:
- Front of the Line Priority Service
- Annual Heating, Cooling and Plumbing inspections
- 15 % discount on service and repairs
- 1 year service guarantee
- Filter replacement program
- Reduced after hours fee of $69
- Reduced service fee of $59
Our mission at Plumbing and Heating by Craig is to cost-effectively keep your home as safe and comfortable as possible.
We’d love to help you take advantage of consumer rebates and tax credits on quality Lennox brand heating and cooling equipment. Ask us about rebates for Lennox Outdoor Units (heat pumps/air conditioners) and Lennox Indoor Units (furnaces). Full system rebates up to $1,400 are available for qualifying purchases.
The systems you use – or choose to have installed – may qualify for energy efficiency savings. Ask us about energy efficiency incentives in your area.
Federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credits
Additional State, Local and Utility Incentives
Click here or on the image below and then click on “Minnesota” to learn about additional energy savings.
Did you know that your backyard can be a source of heating and cooling for your home? Geothermal technology allows a water-based solution to travel through loops in the ground to access heat energy absorbed by the Earth. Cost savings and energy efficiency are two reasons to choose geothermal technology.
Positive Cash Flow
A geothermal system presents expensive up-front costs, but energy savings, higher property values, and more economical energy costs mean that you pay less long-term.
The system works by forcing fluid through loops where they draw heat from the ground and transfer it to a geothermal unit. The unit compresses the heat to a high temperature and delivers it throughout your home.
During a cooling cycle, the process above is reversed. The earth is cooler than the air on a hot day, so the geothermal system removes heat from the home and puts it into the ground. The fluid is cooled by the ground temperatures and returned to the unit for cooling your home.
The Heart of the System: Geothermal Loops
A loop system is the heart of geothermal technology. Regardless of the option you select, installing a geothermal loop system is like obtaining a 70% discount on energy for the life of your home.
Vertical Loop: This loop is used mainly when land area is limited and in retrofit applications of existing homes. A drilling rig is used to bore holes at of depth of 150 to 200 feet. A U-shaped coil of high density pipe is inserted into the bore hole. The holes are then backfilled with a sealing solution.
Horizontal Loop: The horizontal loop is the most common one for situations where adequate land area is available for use. Loop installers use excavation equipment such as chain trenchers, backhoes and track hoes to dig trenches approximately 6-8 feet deep. Trench lengths range from 100 to 300 feet, depending on the loop design and application.
Pond Loop: A pond loop is an option if a large body of water is available within approximately 200 feet of the home. A half-acre, eight to ten foot deep body of water is usually adequate to support the typical home. The system uses coils of pipe that are typically 300 to 500 feet in length. The coils are placed in, and anchored, at the bottom of the body of water.
Open Loop: An open loop system may be an option if a sufficient supply of high quality well water is available. The average home will require four to eight gallons of water per minute. A proper discharge area such as a river, drainage ditch, field tile, stream, pond, or lake must be present. Check your local codes for restrictions before selecting a specific discharge method.
- Non-Ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Bolted together cabinets, not screwed
- All panels removable for easy service
- Coated air coils for extended life
- Bidirectional expansion valve
- 5 year limited residential warranty with 10 year compressor warranty
- ETL certified to UL & CSA standards
- AHRI certified to ISO standards
- Copper coaxial water heat exchanger
- Variable speed ECM blower motors
- Flow switch protected
- Fault retry to eliminate nuisance service calls
- High efficiency Copeland® scroll compressors
Every year people spend MILLIONS OF DOLLARS on harsh chemicals that can’t solve their plumbing problems.
But what if there were a product that not only REMOVED the cause of the problems, but did it in a SAFE, EFFECTIVE and ECONOMICAL MANNER that was also GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!?!
That product is BIO-CLEAN!!