We all know that the weather in Minnesota can be unpredictable, as in, it can be 70 degrees on Monday and you end up in the middle of a snowstorm on Friday. Did you know that your heating and cooling systems can be just as unpredictable? What if your furnace stopped working in the dead of winter? Or your air conditioner doesn’t turn on when the temperatures start rising in the summer? Would you be able to have a technician come out and have everything fixed, without it costing an arm and a leg? With Plumbing and Heating by Craig’s Comfort Club you never have to worry about these things! The Comfort Club from Plumbing and Heating by Craig ensures that you’ll be covered if an emergency ever does occur. When you join, you gain the peace of mind knowing you have expert repair only a phone call away. You’ll get our emergency contact information in case you ever do need help fast. And you take advantage of discounted service, too!
Comfort Club members enjoy annual maintenance on major heating and cooling equipment to ensure safety, optimal performance, and reliability. The Comfort Club helps to protect your warranty coverage for heating and cooling equipment because manufacturer warranties typically cover only equipment that has been properly maintained. Chances are, with regular maintenance you’ll never find yourself without a working furnace in the frigid grip of a winter night.
Our yearly maintenance program includes:
- Spring and fall equipment maintenance including up to three accessories per year.
- 15% discount on all plumbing, heating, cooling, and drain cleaning repairs
- 5% discount on any furnace, boiler, or air conditioner installation
- Comfort Club Members qualify for after hours emergency service with no additional after hours fees charged. Plus they receive membership discounted pricing.
- Filter Replacement Program only available to Comfort Club Members
- Same day emergency priority service
- Transferable agreement to new owners if home is sold
- The Comfort Club Maintenance Plan may qualify for a rebate from your gas and electric supplier
So show your home some love and become a PHC Comfort Club member and always have peace of mind and stay comfortable! Comfort Club now has a pay online option and monthly payment programs to make your life even easier!
We would love to have the chance to keep you and your family comfortable all year long!
Call 320-587-7437, to learn more about Comfort Club today!